Aerocatch Hood Pins

I’ve seen these things all over but I had no idea what they were called or where to get them.  After a google session I finally figured it out.  They’re called Aerocatch Hood Pins.  Unlike the traditional hoodpins that we were rocking back in the 90s these pins feature a special mechanisim that allows them to sit flush with the hood but still lock it down.


%d bloggers like this: