AEM just dropped a new line up of air/fuel gauges available in a multitude of colors. You got your blue, your red, the whole nine. However they left out pink again! Sheesh I guess they really aren’t paying attention to those emails I’ve been sending…
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Hawthorne, CA, March 25, 2009-AEM is pleased to introduce a high-tech analog version of its popular wideband air/fuel gauge, allowing racers and enthusiasts with analog gauge clusters to match their existing setup.
WHAT IT DOES
AEM’s wideband air/fuel gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM wideband also offers a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
WHY YOU WANT ONE
The system features a Bosch sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it among the fastest and most accurate widebands available. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, (white, blue, green, red, orange, light blue, and aqua), allowing users to easily match the wideband gauge to most factory gauge clusters.
MORE ANALOG APPLICATIONS ON THE WAY!
Following the wideband release, AEM will be launching analog versions of the following display gauges throughout 2009: Boost, EGT, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Fuel Pressure, and Oil Pressure.
• Accurate to .1 AFR
• Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
• Two status lights for error detection and operating status
• Available in white or black gauge faces
• Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
• 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
• Includes Bosch sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
• 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
AEM performance electronics products are Engineered to Outperform. The company manufactures street and race performance products that are unmatched in performance, quality and value. AEM headquarters is located in Hawthorne, CA.