This single turbo set for the 350Z or G35 is one potent puppy. It’s a proven kit pushing well over 1000 HP (dyno proven 905 whp) in their demo G35!!! I just saw this absolutely gorgeous car this past weekend on the dyno and it’s wickedly powerful and extremely loud:)
The PowerLab GT35R Single Turbo Kit consists of only the highest grade quality parts and materials offered on the market including Garrett, TiAL, TurboXS and Walbro.
Benefits of using the Garrett Ball Bearing GT series turbo is increased efficiency and spool up time as well as reliability by using water cooled methods. Other Benefits include the largest fuel injectors offered of any turbo kit on the market in the form of 600cc Denso Injectors and a Walbro 255LPH Fuel pump for optimum fuel delivery. Stainless Braided oil feed lines for ultimate aesthetic and reliability purposes along with high quality custom extended A/C line, CNC Oil Pan Spacer, mandrel bent and tig welded Piping components as well as one of the largest intercooler cores offered on the market with minimal modifications needed to retain the factory crash bar.
PowerLab is one of the only companies to include TiAL Wastegates and Blow Off Valves as standard issued components in all of their turbo kits. A 50mm BOV and 44mm External Wastegate are used in the PowerLab turbo kit for their proven history of excellence and performance on forced induction applications.
PowerLab doesn’t stop at fuel delivery and quality hard components as they have decided to include a TurboXS Map Sensor and TurboXS Utec Engine Management system complete with base map.
The GT35R Turbo Kit from PowerLab offers the most efficient and highest horsepower potential capabilities on the market. Whether you’re looking for approximately 400RWHP on a stock motor or 653RWHP on a semi built motor and upgraded fuel components, then the PowerLab GT35R Turbo Kit is the kit for you.
Turbo Kit Features:
– Garrett GT35R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo with .82 A/R Turbine
– TiAL 44mm External Wastegate (Silver Top)
– TiAL 50mm Blow-off Valve (Silver Top)
– 23 1/2″x12″x4″ Front Mount Intercooler
– Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Piping with 3″ Downpipe
– Polished Aluminum Intercooler Piping
– CNC Billet Aluminum High Capacity Oil Pan Spacer
– New Custom Extended A/C Line
– Stainless Braided Oil Feed and Return Lines
– All Necessary Hardware and Installation Instructions
– 600cc (Set of 6 direct fit) Denso Injectors
– TurboXS Engine Management Unit
– TurboXS MAP Sensor
– Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
– Currently tested on Manual Transmission Cars Only
– Approximately 15 hour install time
Find out more at Intense Motorsport.