The latest lug nuts from Wheelmate of Japan, the Muteki SR48 Lug Nuts come in a set of 20 with key adapter. Made of durable chrome vanadium, each lug weighs in at a mere 2 oz! They’re also open ended, making them easily adaptable for short or extended wheel stud usage.
– Super light-weight thin-wall contruction using strong CHROME VANADIUM 28DCRVM SPEC.
– Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
– External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
– Knurled tips for better grip.
– Full stud engagement and can accomodate long racing studs.
– Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing lug nuts.
NOTE: LUG NUTS ARE MADE WITH TAPERED BOTTOMS SPECIFICALLY FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS. DO NOT USE THESE TUNER LUGS FOR YOUR FACTORY WHEELS. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT RETURNS ON LUG NUTS FROM CUSTOMERS WHO ATTEMPT TO USE THEM ON FACTORY WHEELS. THESE LUGS ALSO DO NOT FIT ON SPECIAL WHEELS THAT REQUIRE INVERTED LUGS. WE WILL ALSO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM CUSTOMERS THAT TRY TO USE THEM FOR THESE TYPES OF WHEELS.
Get yours at Evasive Motorsports.